Friday, March 14, 2014

Should I or shouldn't I, That is the Question?


 Been on a crocheting binge for awhile now and have joined 1 or 2 or 8 crochet groups on fb. I am loving all the sharing and support with the exception of the harsh hardcore meanies that make a newbie feel like they are bothering them or stupid. Oh well the world is full of these hateful people. Another downfall of these groups is I now have another over whelming list of wanna do's . The life of a crochet(craft) addict has it's wannas, needas, gotta haves. Right? lol.

I have been lucky enough to become pattern tester for several awesome designers. It has been so much fun and a great learning experience too. And the best part I have made some wonderful friends because of it. Hope I can continue testing for them. Here are my finished test items.



 
 Great patterns from Great Designers.

 Now on to the
I have been contemplating opening an Esty shop off and on for awhile now, but haven't been brave enough to do it. But after I had 2 wonderful friends urge me to do so, I am seriously thinking about it. Will see.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment